Sole representative in Romania of world renowned company is looking for a sales manager!
The Romanian company is manufacturing and also provides a range of services from the choice of materials and technical solutions suited for each application, to technical assistance with installation, commissioning and operation, personnel training, reconditioning gaskets and mechanical seals.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Analytical ability
- Communication skills
- Target oriented person
- Cooperation skills
- Planing and organizing skills
- Good team building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Good understanding of the company policies
- Positive and a “can do” attitude